Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Tuesday, February 16th

It has been some kind-of-day! Started with our second day of staff professional development at The Cove (Billy Graham's Training Center)... The photo shows ACA's Head-of-School Bill George leading our morning devotional...The UNC-Asheville Head Coach called to inform me that Tim had been accepted to UNCA and that he would like to sit down and talk about signing him to play Division-I Soccer in the fall. Tim is very excited about the prospect of that and studying Mechatronics (a combination of Mechanical, Electrical and Computer Engineering)...When I got home, my realtor called to say that after going back-and-forth with counter-offers for three days, the couple interested in our house has come within $1,000 of my last price... so it looks like we have a buyer!
(that will let us live in the house through Tim's graduation) And then, lest you be tempted to think I haven't had time to live "in the moment"... I snapped this picture of some of the 20+ wild turkeys hanging out at the entrance to the convention center...

No comments: