Friday, January 22, 2010

Thursday, January 21st

The latest from the 23-year-old world traveller:
Hey Dad-I actually just got back from sailing (AND DIVING!!!) the whitsundays in the GREAT BARRIER REEF (one of the 7 wonders of the world!). That was an experience of a LIFETIME! I can't get over how great that trip was from beginning to end. It was very much like the pelican eyes but you sleep on the boat and there are dive instructors on the boat and so you can go in on little sampler dives. Oh. my. goodness. so great!!!

Well, I'm going back to perth. Gotta get back to making money quick!! :)Love you.
P.S. dad! I wish i wasn't on an internet cafe computer and could skype you!!!

yeah, it was AH MAZING. And they give you a cd rom of all the digital pictures they took on the trip, and there was an underwater camera with us!!! There's footage of me high fiving and doing dumb stuff that seems super lame out of the water and just as lame underwater ;)
(Haven't gotten those pics yet)

1 comment:

Jonah Zane Herzog said...

Wow! Looks amazing! What a wonderful opportunity for Kara! We can live vicariously through her adventures!