Monday, October 5, 2009

Sunday, October 4th

The latest from my daughter (currently residing in Perth):
Hey Dad-
Well, I got my comp turned on... as long as I don't shut it down i think it can stay working for a little while. Applications randomly shut off and i have to ctrl-alt-delete and cut out processes that are running in the background a lot... you know, stuff a normal computer can handle :S

I would like to learn how to surf... I don't know how seriously I'm thinking about it, though. I'm so out of shape... and I realized that when I tried to bike to the boat harbour yesterday it was about an 18 mile endeavor... geez. I am so sore and just straight fell into bed and slept for like 10 hours last night.

So yeah, not much going on, just kids, trying to make friends and otherwise.

Love you a lot!
Kara

1 comment:

Sharon Grady said...

Greg,

I just enjoy reading your journal so much. You are so good at it and I feel a part of all that goes on! Can hardly wait for next Sunday to get here! I haven't met Grace yet. See you tomorrow.

Sharon