Sunday, October 11, 2009

Homecoming

Saturday's festivities kicked-off with a 5K and ended with the varsity soccer team's 3-1 victory over Christ School... thought I'd share some candids from the carnival that took place in between...Coach Lanter's "crazy bike" is always popular with his $100 cash prize to anyone who can ride it 12 feet!Tim and Harrison manning the "Lava Ladder"The younger girls loved having these teenagers paint their nails!Stephen Morris' impresonation of William Wallace..."Slug Wars" (Ketchup v Mustard)... really popular with the boys!These ladies are patiently waiting for the hay-ride to begin...My boss volunteered for "grill duty"...My forearm after the Korean exchange students got done with it... they wrote my name and "Go Lions!" (at least that's what they told me they wrote ;)Fitness Guru Carlos Perez took a turn in the dunking booth... the video shows his first drop into the ice cold water.

No comments: