Monday, July 20, 2009

Saturday-Monday, July 18-20

Back in Asheville (Tim-less; he's staying with Grandma for the week); I mentioned in an earlier entry that I was spending time in three cities in Florida... the two that the grandparents call home and Jacksonville, so who's there you ask?

Grace is an old friend that Lana and I first met 26 years ago; she and Lana were pregnant at the same time with our daughters (Bonnie & Kara), and stayed really close through the day Lana left us last year. Life has us both "single" now and we've decided to take a couple of years (the time it'll take for her youngest son to graduate from high school) to prayerfully consider "teaming-up" for what remains of our time on this earth... will you join us in asking God to guide our steps?

6 comments:

a florida gal said...

This makes me smile!

Cindy

Earl said...

May God's peace always guide you, may His grace be your strength, may His love be your motivation forever. You are frequently in our prayers and continue to be so as you look towards the future in Him.

Earl R.

The Tomlinson Family said...

I always thought so much of Grace from the early Westside days.
I always tell my husband that if I were to ever leave this earth early, he must find someone else to do life with. He must. I would be smiling down from heaven to see him happy again and I would want my children to have a loving female in their life.
This sounds very exciting to me!

Unknown said...

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

His Grace...Her Grace...Your Grace...
Amazing Grace!!!

I am very happy for y'all!!

Bill

Anonymous said...

Con toda la confianza de que Dios te seguira guiando en todo, ten por serguro que estare orando por ustedes,
mas bendiciones de El para ti y los que amas,
desde Nicaragua
Martha

Anonymous said...

Greg, I read your post yesterday and was excited for you both. I read today and realized it is Grace(that I know from WBC). I'm slow. Now I'm really excited for you both. May God bless you both .
I think of you often(now will think of Grace often to) and read your blog everyday. Your both in our prayers.
Love and Prayers, Odette,Joey.