Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Monday, March 16th

Tim's game got rained out (and re-scheduled to Thursday @4:30), which was providential for me, since it allowed me to make my 3:45 committee meeting, have dinner with my son and make it back in time for tonight's "Open Forum" with our upper school parents.Most of you know Gerson "Harry" Miranda (Tim's best friend from Nicaragua)... I've been looking for an opportunity to post this picture I pulled from his Facebook. Those of you that have been following this blog know that Tim and I have been rounding up a little group to go down and see Harry and the rest of Tim's former classmates graduate from the Nicaragua Christian Academy June 5th. They call this "sandboarding"... it involves surfing down the ash on the side of a volcano... any takers?

No comments: