Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Monday, February 9th

10 months to the day since Lana left...
The picture is dated March 10, 2007; we had a great time that day on Lake Lanier with our dear friends, John and Lynne Campen, and commented on a couple of occasions how peaceful and beautiful it was; just 13 months later, our girl was in Heaven...
My guess is she'd have a tough time explaining the peace and beauty she's experiencing there...
We look forward to seeing for ourselves when it's our turn to join her!

3 comments:

Julie said...

She's beautiful, but more beautiful now! Know you miss her dreadfully, and am praying for you as I write.

In Him,
Julie George

Anonymous said...

That's a wonderful picture of Lana! She looks radiant. Thanks for posting it.

a florida gal said...

Hi Greg!!! The picture reminds me that we should cherish every single moment. I'd love to have my arm around Lana right now...the way you have it in the photo! So, like you, I'm looking forward to "that day" when we will see Him and her...face to face! Thanks for sharing a pic of our favorite gal!

Cindy