Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Monday, February 23rd

What does a man's desk say about him? Well, here's half of mine... The "blotter" is bordered by pictures of my son and daughter (the second one of Kara is actually her business card); the one in the bottom right corner is my favorite shot of Tim as a kid (on a building project during our first year in Nicaragua)... as you can see, I still have some of the articles from last year's baseball season... the girls are four of my 8 nieces (my brother, Steve's, daughters)...
The card files contain 3x5's of every student and staff member I have ever worked with at ACA... they're my "prayer cards" and help me keep track of requests they've made over the years, significant events and people in their lives... The little rock was a gift from Lana; it reads: "Commit your works to the Lord and your plans will be established" -Proverb 16:3

No comments: