Thursday, January 15, 2009

Wednesday, January 14th

We are blessed with a gorgeous gym... three full indoor basketball/volleyball courts! We don't play any other school that has that luxury, and boy do they get used. I snapped this picture of the varsity & JV teams yesterday afternoon (during finals week).

I've been dreading Round-2 with my cable-phone-internet provider (Charter); I called last week to ask why my bill had gone up $57/month; the phone attendant in India explained that the "deal" I had been getting was expired... 45 minutes, a transfer to an "account executive" and an offer for a $45/month adjustment later I told them I'd be shopping around.
As of today, we have a new 12-month "deal", are paying $27/month less than last year, and have added a few sports channels (Tim's been asking for FOXSoccer)... we did have to give up our land-line (seemed like a small sacrifice, since we all have cell phones).
Tim and I went to Martin's for a little pasta to celebrate!

No comments: