Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tuesday, January 27th

Tim and I were at school all day today... SAT Prep @7:00, weight training & a faculty meeting after school and three basketball games... got in just before 10:00. Sometimes I get to this point of the day and feel I have nothing to share, but this journal has become such a healthy habit that I hate to break it; next Thursday (February 5th) will mark the one year anniversary of my first on-line entry (on CaringBridge).

Why the picture of the "bat cave"? I took it when we were on the volcano in Masaya, Nicaragua two years ago... We now live near Bat Cave, North Carolina and there really is a cave with bats in it here, too; it is touted as "the largest granite fissure cave in North America"... guess we'll need to check that one out on a day with more hours in it.

No comments: