Friday, January 23, 2009

Thursday, January 22nd

I love working with young people, and I think high school is my age group; that's not to say that I don't enjoy hanging out with younger or older kids, and one of my favorite things is tracking them all as they grow up! It's Sarah Reid's birthday... she's the young lady I introduced you to in the December 21st entry... here she is with some of the kids she's worked with in South America!

Tim and I got home just after 6:00 and I went right to work on my entry in tomorrow's Chili Cook-off (the contest Lana helped me win two years ago)... well, I've never made chili without her looking over my shoulder... should've paid closer attention to her instructions. It'll be edible.

Tim crashed! He had a baseball workout this morning at 6:30 and weight training with Carlos after school... good thing it's a short week!

No comments: