Friday, December 5, 2008

Thursday, December 4th

Everyone seems to enjoy these old pictures... here's one of Tim's U-10 soccer team coached by his NCA P.E. teacher, Edgard Fajardo. Tim is next to coach; some of you Ashevillians will also recognize Chris Vargas (front row, second from right). His family lived in one of the mission houses at Arden Presbyterian, while his mother was being treated for breast cancer in Asheville; Judy went to Heaven exactly one week after Lana.

I have invited the entire senior class and their advisors (45 people) to breakfast at my house next Wednesday, promising them quiche as the main dish. I've never made one, so I've been poring over recipes, and intend to try one out tomorrow morning; it's my turn to bring food to the 6:45 a.m. administrators' meeting... we'll see how that goes!

No comments: