Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Monday, December 8th

Our annual Board/Staff Christmas Social was tonight; wish I had a better picture to share with you, but this is the best I could do with my camera phone. The Monte Vista Hotel opened in 1919 and is a beautiful hostess for such events; there looked to be about 150 faculty, board members and spouses in attendance tonight!

One parent gave testimony of how blessed he felt to have had one or more of his three sons at ACA for the past 17 years, which reminded me once again how blessed I am to have my own son there... As we prepared to move back from Nicaragua in 2005, Lana and I asked God to provide just the right school to partner with us as Tim's parents at this critical time in his life... and, as always, God went above and beyond what we could've asked or imagined...
What an incredible team He has assembled to carry out His ministry through Asheville Christian Academy!

No comments: