Monday, October 20, 2008

Sunday, October 19th


I pulled this picture off Kara's Facebook account... I just love that girl; there she is hanging out with five guys watching TV on the beach! She was home last night and just had to watch the finale of "Project Runway"... now that is a show that I wouldn't have any interest in watching on my own, but it was fun watching it with her... maybe it was just the "hanging out with my daughter" that was so much fun!

That girl is leaving for Spain in four weeks to investigate the possibility of working in the ministry house at the University of Salamanca next year. She flies out of Atlanta on her 22nd birthday (November 15th).

2 comments:

Susan Wilson said...

How exciting for Kara! She has kept me posted on her campus activites but I am just finding about the trip to Spain..I know that you are very proud of her!

Hugs to you all.
ARKY friend
Susan Wilson

Susan Wilson said...

How exciting for Kara!! She has kept me posted on the campus activities but I did not know about this wonderful opportunity. HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY KARA!!:)Give her a hug for me.

Thanks for keeping us in the know.
Your ARKY friends
Susan and Joe Wilson